2XL Force2 Disinfecting Wipes
Force2 Disinfecting Wipes are safe fast-acting, EPA-registered, medical-grade disinfectant wipes that are effective against 47 pathogens. They contain a modern formula that offers protection against today’s biggest bacterial and viral threats. Use them in non-critical medical environments to meet stringent infection control standards, as well as in daycares, schools, and other facilities to prevent illness.
Disinfecting Wipes Effective against Human Coronavirus
2XL Force2 Disinfecting Wipes (2XL406) have all demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to 2019 Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) on hard, non-porous surfaces. Therefore, these products can be used against 2019 Coronavirus when used in accordance with their directions against Norovirus on hard, non-porous surfaces.
- Formula: Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
- Effective to Remove: E.coli, Hepatitis B (HBV), Hepatitis C (HCV), Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 (HSV-1), HIV Type 1, Influenza A
- Virus (H1N1), Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA), Norovirus, Staphylococcus Aureus, Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus Faecalis (VRE)
- Application: Food Service Contact Surfaces
- Container Type: Canister
- Wipes Application: Disinfecting/Sanitizing
- Wet Contact Time: 1 to 2 min.
- Color: White Meltblown
- Fragrance: Fresh
- Green Environmental Attribute: 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
- Sheet Size: 6 × 6.75 in
- Number of Sheets: 180
- UPC: 897979001684 ( unit )
- Case UPC: 897979001681 ( case )
TYPICAL AREAS WHERE WIPES ARE USED INCLUDE:
Non-Critical Medical Equipment Surfaces, Examining Tables, Personal Training, Physical Therapy, Hospitals, Schools, Health Clubs, Daycare Centers, Hotels, Athletic Facilities, Restaurants, Locker-Rooms, Municipal Buildings, Cafeterias, Offices, Restrooms, Shopping, Carts, Grocery Stores, Gymnastic Equipment, Home Health Care, Dental Offices, Orthodontic Offices, Screens, Computers
Force2 SDS INFORMATION
2XL Force 2 Disinfecting Wipes Ingredient Disclosure