Blue recycled surgical huck rags or huck towels are prized for their long life and superior cleaning. They are durable, absorbent towels that hold up well to repeated washings. Mildly abrasive fabric weave assures cleaning power (see close-up photo). Reclaimed Blue Huck towels are 100% cotton and absorbent. Hemmed on all four sides. Size may not be exactly the same due to minor shrinking after wash.
Applications include: Auto detailing, sports equipment, general shop, housekeeping, factory, machinery wipers, marinas, glass and mirror, cafeteria, etc. The possibilities are endless! They are machine washable and dryer friendly! Sold by the bale featuring 8 poly bags of 50 fan folded towels.
- 100% Cotton and 99% Lint Free
- Pre-washed Recycled Material
- Colorfast and Extremely Low Lint
- 55 Pounds Total Weight per Bale (21x18x15)
- 35 Cases/Pallet (42x48x78) (Call for Best Price)
- 400 Piece Per Bale