Sold by the Case of 120 Each
Microfiber Scrubbing Wet Flat Mop – 13″
Out of stock
Microfiber Flat Wet Mop – 13″ Long
Monarch scrubbing wet flat mops take on the heavy grime, using polypropylene ridges to create a mop that glides, cleans, and removes dirt at the same time. Features durable double-stitched edges and can be laundered up to 500x. Microfiber surface cleaning material does not require the use of irritant chemicals. It weighs eight times as much as water and traps dirt, grease, grease, and dust better than a terry towel. It adds water to remove more than 99% of pollen and other pollutants and locks them in the fabric fibers until the fabric is washed. Long Scrubbing Flat Wet Mop are washable and reusable – easy to wash, hand-washable, and machine washable, just simply wash with soap water then wind dry, totally reusable.
- Sold by the Case of 120 Each
- A JanSan staple, microfiber flat wet mops are perfect for hard surface dirt removal prior to polishing.
- Microfiber mops reduce fatigue while increasing coverage and reducing trips taken to change water/solution
- RGB color-matching with Monarch Brands floor care lines prevents cross-contamination.
- 80% polyester, 20% polyamide
- 5.5″ Wide Velcro backing
- Can be laundered up to 500x
- Mfg. Part # M800013B and M830013G